Display Anywhere: Outdoor Enclosed Menu Case w Leg Posts
You choose where to place your outdoor menu case - open field, parking lot, or busy sidewalk. Wherever you decide to place your menu cabinet, you won't need a wall to do it! Secure the leg posts at least three feet into the ground for support.
Header & Light Get Your Menu Cabinet Noticed
This outdoor enclosed menu cabinet uses bright light and a bold, 5" header panel to grab people's attention. Six standard menu case sizes designed to display up to four 11x14 portrait restaurant menu sheets at once.
Display Your Restaurant
Menus Anywhere - No Walls Needed!
Weather-Proof Menu Box Displays & Protects
Outdoor "Swing Cases" are weather-resistant aluminum menu cases designed to display 11x14 portrait restaurant menu sheets. Weep holes reduce condensation, while silicone sealant keeps moisture out. A sturdy cam lock and break-resistant acrylic window keep vandals at bay.
Personalized Header: We Print It FREE!
Tell us what you want your header to say and we will print your text for FREE in 3", all caps, black Helvetica font. For custom fonts, graphics, or colors, call Customer Service for a quote.
Tell Us What You Need!
We can custom build an outdoor enclosed menu case with leg posts to meet your exact requirements. Call Customer Service for a quote.
Displays 11" x 14" Restaurant Menu Sheets
Outdoor Menu Case w Legs Product Details
- Sturdy Aluminum Menu Cabinet
- Features full length piano hinges
- Security cam-lock is positioned on front of frame (2 keys included)
- Overall Menu Case Depth: 3 1/8"
- Interior Useable Depth: 1 5/8"
- 4 outdoor treated frame finishes (see below)
- Break Resistant Acrylic: Perfect for high traffic or public environments
- Self healing natural cork interior
- Weep holes provided on bottom to reduce condensation build-up
- Weather resistant aluminum backing with silicone sealant
- Free Ground Shipping
- Call to Customize Free-Standing Outdoor Menu Display Cases
Outdoor Leg Post Information
- Post Dimensions: 2" x 2" x 96" (8 Feet High)
- Overall Depth of case: 3 1/8" when adding posts to your display case. This added depth is for ease of installation when mounting case to posts.
- Posts are attached to the case through the sides. Pre-drilled holes will be provided on the posts for easy display case mounting
- Posts should be secured at least 3 feet into the ground for proper support.
WHAT ARE OUTDOOR POSTS? (click here)