Outdoor Menu Case with
Light, Header & Leg Posts
9 Menu Case Sizes | Enclosed | Lockable | Single Door
We print your header text for FREE!
Bold Header and Bright Light Attract Attention
customers from a distance by using bright light and a bold, 5" header
panel with your personalized text. Fluorescent lighting makes sure your menus can be read, day or night, while a header panel will grab
people's attention as they pass by your restaurant.
Install Your Menu Display Anywhere
leg posts let you display your restaurant menu sheets anywhere - even
in the middle of a parking lot or empty field. Posts should be secured
at least three feet into the ground for support.
6 Menu Case Sizes Display One or More Restaurant Menus
enclosed restaurant display cases come 6 standard menu case sizes
designed to display one or more menu sheets in four popular sizes:
8.5"x11", 8 1/2" x 14", 11"x14" and 11"x17". Although intended to
display restaurant menus, this enclosed
menu case can showcase any graphic materials.
We Print Your Header Text FREE!
Send us your header message and we will print it
for FREE in 3", all caps, black Helvetica font. Use your header for your restaurant name, logo, or catchy, descriptive phrase like "Kids Eat Free!" For custom colors,
fonts, or graphics, call Customer Service for a quote.
Display & Protect: Weatherproof & Lockable Menu Case
"Swing Cases" are weather-resistant aluminum menu cases. Weep holes reduce
condensation, while silicone sealant keeps moisture out. A sturdy cam
lock and break-resistant acrylic window keep vandals at bay.
Order Your Custom Built Menu Case!
We can custom build a menu case to meet
your exact requirements. Call Customer Service for a quote.
Outdoor Menu Case with Legs Product Details
WHAT IS VIEWABLE AREA? (click here)
- Sturdy Aluminum Menu Cabinet
- Features full length piano hinges (opens right to left)
- Security cam-lock is positioned on front of frame (2 keys included)
- Overall Menu Display Case Depth: 3 1/8"
- Interior Useable Depth: 1 5/8"
- 4 outdoor treated frame finishes (see below)
- Break Resistant Acrylic: Perfect for high traffic or public environments
- Self healing natural cork interior
- Weep holes provided on bottom to reduce condensation build-up
- Larger sizes will ship via FREE FREIGHT (see Size Chart ICON for details)
- Weather resistant aluminum backing with silicone sealant
- Call to Indoor and Outdoor Restaurant Menu Display Case!
Header and Lighting Specifications
- Black lettering on a 5" white header (3" max text height)
- UPPERCASE Helvetica vinyl lettering
IMPORTANT HEADER ORDERING DETAILS
Please type your message in the text box provided below,
we will try to keep your message on one line unless otherwise specified.
If we can't fit your message on one line we will center your copy on
two lines. For the customer that needs a specific font, color or text
positioning, you may call customer service with your requests.
ORDERING OPTIONS BELOW.
SELECT THE RIGHT OPTION FOR YOU, AND FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS
STANDARD HEADER (No Charge)
Standard UPPERCASE Black Helvetica Lettering as detailed above.
Make sure to spell out your header in the empty Text Box above the
Green ADD to CART button. Check your grammar & spelling!
LEAVE HEADER BLANK (No Charge)
For those customers that will be adding their own header, select this
option. Make sure to enter LEAVE BLANK in the empty Text Box above
the Green ADD to CART button.
CUSTOM HEADER / LOGO (+ $150.00)
This is for or those customers that wish to send us a specific FONT, COLOR, or LOGO. Make sure to enter CUSTOM LOGO in the empty Text Box above the Green ADD to CART button. We will contact you once the order has been received to instruct you on how to submit the HI-Res EPS File to us.
- UL approved T8 fluorescent bulbs are positioned on top to shine down
- Electric Cord: 3-wire center back exit (electrician needed for hard wiring)
Outdoor Leg Post Information
- Post Dimensions: 2" x 2" x 96" (8 Feet High)
- Posts are attached to the case through the sides. Pre-drilled holes will be
provided on the posts for easy display case mounting
- Posts should be secured at least 3 feet into the ground for proper support.
WHAT ARE OUTDOOR POSTS? (click here)