Vinyl TackboardFloor Exhibit Displays
2-Sided Vinyl Tackboard Panels
3 Wall Panels Portrait Size with
Straight, 90" and 120" brackets for
Display Presentation Board
Steel Tubular Framework
Baked Enamel Finish: Gray
Self Healing Vinyl Tackboard: Light Gray
Easy Assembly | Optional Panel Feet
Vinyl Panel Dimensions: 48" Wide x 66" High
Overall Exhibit Display Height: 78"
Vinyl Tack Board Exhibit Floor Standing Displays
Vinyl Tackboard Floor Exhibit Displays (Includes 3 Panels)
Whether you connect them or use them alone, Exhibit Display Panels give you plenty of room to work with on both the front and back. These panels feature self-healing vinyl tack board that lets you post materials using push pins, thumbtacks or staples. Sturdy tubular frames have a baked enamel finish.
Connect all Three Panels or Have Them Stand Alone
When you want to showcase material that everyone needs to see, rely on sturdy and easy-to-use Display and Exhibit Systems. Attractively designed two-sided panels will meet your interior decor and unique needs.
Floor exhibit display panels are perfect for: office buildings, lobbies, employee areas, meeting rooms, schools, churches, shopping centers, hotels, military facilities, and government agencies.
Vinyl Tackboard Floor Exhibit Displays Product Details
- Vinyl Tack Board Exhibit Display Floor Stand
- Includes a set of 3 wall panels
- Panel Display Steel Framework: Light Gray or Beige
- Panel Dimensions: 48" Wide x 66" High
- Overall Display Height: 78"
- Set up quickly and easily
- Includes Straight, 90" and 120" brackets for multiple configurations
- Allows for individual use with optional snap-lock feet
- Gray Vinyl Self Healing Tackboard will compliment the framework
- All display panel sizes come standard in PORTRAIT orientation
- Floor Exhibit Displays for INDOOR USE ONLY
Optional Display Panel Feet:
To be used individually, these freestanding display panels require locking
display feet. Each pair includes adjustable guides to assure a perfect fit.
Finished in Light Gray to match the baked enamel, steel tube frames.
You will need Panel Feet for the following (click here)